- 10 Things I love about my life
- 10 Things I feel relief when I think about them:
- I am grateful for:
- What do you like about yourself? Are you smart? Kind? Creative?
- What are your strengths and talents? What are you ridiculously good at?
- Name your three best experiences.
- Name 5 things you did as kid that you loved and did well
- When were you the happiest as a child?
- Name 5 things you have done as an adult that you loved and did very well
- Describe a time when you were working or playing and having so much fun that you lost track of time? What was so great about this experience? What specifically did you enjoy about it?
- When are you currently the happiest?
- What is the best part of your day?
Take time now to write down your accomplishments so you can refer to it when you need a little encouragement. Try to feel the excitement of these achievements as you write about them to increase your vibration. Some things you might want to include:
Website Creator: Marie Russell
Choose simplicity! VALOR: visualize, ask, let go,