1. No one is wrong ... we just need to realize everyone has a reason for what they do and cut them some slack
2. Men respect boundaries ... so women need to figure theirs out and state them clearly instead of stating them AFTER THE FACT
3. I love this one: many women are frog farmers … they turn princes into frogs by bringing out the worst in men … women just need to stop attacking and emasculating men <it doesn't even matter if you do something good for men if you just stop the attack>
4. One of the ways to love your life is to let go of what doesn't make you feel good
5. Being perfect doesn't matter … being present makes all the difference
6. If you love someone … keep the love and change the relationship if it is no longer working as it is
7. Do things that increase your self-confidence daily ... men find self confidence enchanting and charming <it is emotional ... they like sexy too but that is physical>
8. Men are addicted to video games for 2 reasons: they get points for every little effort, they can re-start if they screw up ... so be more like a video game :> ... men like to feel good about providing little things <so appreciate the little things> so then they want to up the challenge and provide bigger things> ... they also notice a light touch to get their attention when giving them thanks ...
9. Women who go after their "type" tend to compromise their needs to stay in the relationship … Alison advises to think about what qualities your girlfriends have that bring out the best in you and then go after men with those same qualities
Tomorrow I will post her tip on the "Great Ask."
Go to www.Understandmen.com for free stuff on her website