There are no right or wrong answers, but the questions must be asked. It is helpful to ask these questions at beginning of the day. If we stay mindful of our intentions, we may not always reach them fully but our day will be better than it would have been. We can't rely on the data of the mind which is limited and based on the past … we must rely on the data of the soul which is always and forever, from every time frame and dimension, which allows our unlimited selves to emerge.
We don't need to learn anything to be a catalyst. We simply need to remember and be rather than do.
Neale has created The Global Conversation, an interactive, worldwide conversation in order for all of us to create the new world. There are 7 basic questions that need to be asked and talked about :
1. How is it possible that 6.9 billion members of the human race all want the same thing, but are totally unable to produce it — even after thousands of years?
2. Is it possible that there is something that our species does not fully understand about God and about Life, the understanding of which could change everything?
3. It is possible that there is something you do not completely comprehend about you, and about who you are, the comprehension of which would alter your life for the better, forever?
There are also 4 fundamental questions of Life:
4. Who am I? <it's important to know what you are NOT as well> … who you are changes daily
5. Where am I? <what realm are you in … physical or absolute>
6. Why am I where I am?
7. What do I intend to do about that?
If we all continually ask and answer these questions, the world could change in an instant.
Say "yes" to the grandest thought you ever had about who you are ... Neale Donald Walsch