1. Do you believe in God?
2. Do you believe in the human soul ... that you have a soul?
3. What is your understanding between your soul and God? Is it an aspect of divinity?
4. Can anything happen to God that causes God to be a victim?
5. If you are a part of God can your soul be victimized in any way?
6. If your soul cannot be victimized in any way, then it must be benefitted in some way <there are only 2 possibilities>: so what is the benefit of this negative experience?
Bottom Line: Always look for the benefit of any experience you have. Once you appreciate the experience, you will be moved forward to a solution.